character design sheetPlease read the Artist's Comments below before you attempt to use this design sheet.rachaelwrites
CHARACTER DESIGN SHEET
Fill in all the spaces after the colons. I know, there are a lot of them, but don't be intimidated.
You can do it!
What the name means:
Symbol (ex: sweets for L from Death Note, or skulls for Death the Kid from Soul Eater):
Inspirations/derivations (if any):
Mary Sue Alert Level (low, medium, high, or RED ALERT):
Facial characteristics (eye color, shapes of nose, mouth, face shape, etc):
Hair color and styling:
Tattoos/scars/other distinguishing marks:
Body type and skin color:
Species (if not human):
Voice(how it sounds):
Weapon of choice (if applicable):
Character strengths and talents:
1) Pick and OC, get into character, and answer these questions from their POV.
2) You can add commentary, but put them in brackets.
3) No liars allowed; only truth.
4) Yes; you can do this more that once. ;3
5) Have fun!!
1. What is your real name?
2. What is your surname?
3. What are your three most popular nicknames?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite animal?
6. What type of animal/race of human/mythical species are you?
7. What is your favorite song?
8. What is your favorite band?
9. What is your favorite TV station?
10. What is your favorite pastime?
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
12. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 4-7 years old?
13. Time to get more wacko and personal are you intimidated?
14. Who do you have a crush on / who are you in a relationship with?
15. Are you cheating?
16. Have you ever cheated on someone before?
17. Do you drink often?
18. Do you smoke often?
19. What is your addiction? We know you h
Current Residence: Home|
Favourite genre of music: rock and soft
Favourite style of art: Soft & Meaningful
Operating System: Nookcolor
MP3 player of choice: any
Favourite cartoon character: Itachi Uchiha
Personal Quote: oh my, God, IT's GOD!